Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our Vows


A few of our friends and family have asked about our vows, so I thought I'd post them :)



KATE to Josh
You are my inspiration and my soul's fire.
You are the magic of my days.
You help me laugh, you teach me love.
You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known.
You free me to sing my own song.
You are so amazing to me,
Each day I fall in love with you more than the last.
You are my greatest friend.
I promise to take care of you, love you,
Encourage you and believe in you
I promise to show you love and understanding through
Everything the world throws at us
Because I am committing all that I am to you
My heart, my soul, and my love
You are my compass and my rock


JOSH to Kate
I promise to encourage your creativity,
Because that's what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
Because there is nothing we can't face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Working with you as a part of a whole.
And I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment